Monday, August 19, 2013

Welcome Back! And a Room Peek.

It's officially here! Back to school is in full swing and I am PLUM worn out. Good Lord I totally do not know how I did this last year PREGNANT. Whew! It's going to be a great year and I'm so excited to share some of the new things that we'll be doing.

I wanted to share some pics of my room to get this school year's posts kicked off. I love my room this year. I bought a bunch of faux flowers from the dollar store and it makes a huge difference! I made my FOCUS wall and used my fun science chevron labels and banner to spruce up the place, too. I kept my Wizard Challenge {click here to read all about that} but I had to improvise with my Scientific Method bulletin board. I lost a bulletin board (boo) but gained a whiteboard (yay!) when I moved rooms this summer, so my scientific method stuff is now on a wall in a smaller space. But it works! I also put tons of pics of my little cutie everywhere. Here's one so you can see how cute she is:


She's basically the cutest baby ever.

Anyway - here are some pics of my science room:










I'm so happy with the way it looks and it feels good to have a nice little space that's organized and fun. After all it is my home away from home. I hope everyone had a fantastic first day back. I'm so excited about this school year!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Your baby girl is so very precious! Thank you again for making the supply labels and I Can posters editable. Tomorrow is my first offical day back. It's my first year teaching 6th grade science so I am nervous, but I feel better since my room looks so put together - with your help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I am so glad that you like your room decorations. :) Have a great first day!!

      Delete
  2. Your bulletin board looks great!! I especially like the tissue paper border. I'm not sure if you had help or not, but whoever created the border was seriously talented!!

    ReplyDelete